Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Lucky Day

Ignore the dust, but do you see my new dining chairs?  And how the clock matches perfectly?!



I don’t know when I turned into the kind of person that would get so excited over clocks and matching chairs.  But hey, they are freaking cute and I totally manifested them.
I was actually planning a road trip all the way to Wisconsin, just to buy chairs exactly like these.  That’s how crazy I was about them.
And then bam!  These appeared in the listings, not even 20 miles away from me. Not only that, but the sellers just dropped their original price by $25 as soon as I met up with them in person, which was so incredibly nice of them!

So I didn’t have to drive across the country, pay a ridiculous amount on shipping, or be haunted by furniture I would never have.  Today was a win!  Still wouldn’t mind taking a road trip though.  But I suppose we would want more of an itinerary than picking up a few chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment