Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Purple Hair Do Care

Oh my… What have I done?
Today I went in to change up my plain balayage and I walked out with bright purple waves.
I guess I don’t hate it.
But I’m sure hoping I’ll start to feel more confident with it soon.


On the bright side, it is Taylor’s favorite color.

I just feel like I’ll constantly have to wear a full face of glam makeup to pull this off, or else I’ll look like an old lady with a hair color that doesn’t suit her age.  I mean, that’s probably not too far from the truth haha.

Anyway, I know this post was pretty lame and I probably sound high-maintenance.  Maybe I am.  But at the end of the day I do realize that it’s just hair.  And it actually looks pretty, as long as I have my makeup done properly.  So the silver lining is that it’ll force me to stop being a frump.

No comments:

Post a Comment