Sunday, July 4, 2021

Freedom Isn’t Free

Today I want to say that I’m grateful to live in a safer country.  My parents are immigrants, and they came here with almost nothing in hopes of building a better life for their kids.  When I see where their home country is at now...  oh boy.  I’m glad I didn’t have to grow up in a dangerous place like that.  It’s such a shame because South Africa is such a beautiful place, but it has been ruined by corruption.  And it scares me to think that the U.S. could easily turn into that.  It already seems to be on its way there.

The biggest threat to a country is its people, which the corrupt elites know full well.  If they can just divide the people, which the media has done terrifically, it will be easier to make us their peasants and slaves.  Wasn’t the Revolutionary War all about preventing us from living in that kind of tyrannical system?

I don’t expect people to fly an American Flag on their cars year-round, but let’s have more respect.  This hatred for our own country and complete ingratitude toward those who sacrifice THEIR lives to protect OUR rights is downright disgusting.  It needs to stop.

If you really hate the military/police of this country so much, feel free (courtesy of those protecting your freedom) to get the hell out!

Your freedom is NOT free.  Nothing is.

So much time and energy is put in by people that don’t even know us, just to keep us all safe as we mindlessly watch Netflix and scroll through social media.

People have died protecting your rights.

People have been given mentally and physically debilitating injuries protecting your rights.

Somebody else’s freedom ends where yours begins.  Let’s not forget that.

And I know this post is pretty scrambled, so welcome to my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment