Friday, May 27, 2011

Went to Lagoon!

Yayy! I completed #1 on my To-Do List.
Yesterday I went to Lagoon (the amusement park) and had loads of fun with my family and my friend, Cole. I really enjoyed Colossus and Wicked, as well as the Rocket! (<<< One of my favourite rides since forever) Then we were also going to go on that humungous swing, but it was kind of expensive. So we decided that one of these days we're gonna go back and go on it. It looks terrifying, but it is now one of my goals in life to go on it :)
Man, I just love amusement parks! They are so flippin' fun hah. And more than that, I Love the time I spend with my loved ones. That's the best part.
-Krissy xoxo

Here's what's left to do on my list:
2) Hike the Y and be on it while it lights up
3) Go karts
4) Go Laser-Tagging
5) Eat at a Sushi-Go-Round
6) Play Cup-Beat at Classic Skating
7) Marshmallow War
8) Scary movie night
9) Go with a big group of friends to 7 Peaks
10) Lots of night games

No comments:

Post a Comment